The FLIR MR277 combines the advantages of a high-resolution infrared imaging sensor, FLIR MSX® image technology and a laser pointer, in a all-in-one building inspection system that helps you quickly locate, clearly identify, and easily document critical moisture and building envelope issues.
Designed for restoration, remediation, and building management professionals, the enhanced FLIR MR277 includes features needed to identify, diagnose, fix, and document moisture and building envelope problems. The FLIR Lepton® thermal imaging sensor powers IGM, visually guiding users straight to the source of building-related issues. Once a problem is located, the built-in pinless sensor enables quick, non-invasive moisture detection. Inspectors can then streamline diagnosis and documentation by using the built-in Bluetooth® to connect via METERLiNK® to mobile devices running the FLIR Tools® mobile app. This allows users to upload measurements and images from the job site to easily complete and share full reports with their customers.
FLIR MR277 KEY FEATURES
• Scan large areas for moisture, air leaks, and more with the 160 × 120 thermal camera
• Easily identify both the context and the issue; MSX embosses physical details on thermal images for clear interpretation
• Pinpoint the exact location of problems with the integrated laser
• Scan for moisture with the integrated non-invasive pinless sensor
• Capture exact measurements with an external pin probe (included) and wide range of optional moisture probes
• Simplify documenting issues with the integrated digital camera
• Create a single file documenting thermal, visual, MSX, hygrometer readings, and laser location
• Download images and data via USB cable or upload via Bluetooth® to the FLIR Tools® App
The MR277 features a vibrant display screen that is 50 percent larger than previous FLIR moisture meter models, making it easier to identify problem areas visually and allowing users to view multiple parameters simultaneously, including humidity levels, dew point, and vapor pressure.
A dual-camera system powers FLIR MSX, which adds visual details such as edges, writing, and patterns to full thermal images. The MR277 can display and record MSX, thermal, and visual images, with storage for up to 15,000 images in the internal memory.
The MR277 includes an MR02 removeable pin probe in addition to the built-in pinless sensor to allow users to verify the presence of moisture and take accurate, pin-based measurements with a single tool.
The MR13 moisture hygrometer is also included; this humidity and temperature sensor measures relative humidity and is field-replaceable, thereby minimizing downtime to help keep professionals on-site to quickly complete the job.