FLIR VS290-32 Thermal Videoscope Kit with Rectangular Probe Tip
The VS290 is the first industrial inspection Videoscope with Thermal, Visual, and MSX technology. The VS290 is a rugged, high quality, and reliable visual inspection instrument that improves productivity and reduces diagnostic time for facility diagnostics, utilities, manufacturing, public safety, and inspection service industries.
FLIR VS290-32 Features
• 160 x 120 IR imaging resolution with MSX® (Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging).
• Side-view probe (2 m) with flexible points and low-profile, rectangular camera tip.
• -10℃ to 400 ℃ temperature range.
• 57° x 44° field of view (FOV)
• Automatic hot/cold spotting and Isotherm (color) alarms.
• Text annotations (TCF).
• CAT IV 600 V safety rating.
• IP67 rated camera tip (IP54 rated base unit and probe).
• LED worklight.
• Longer than five (5) hours of battery operation on one charge
The 2 metre camera probe makes it possible to easily inspect through small openings – improving productivity and reducing diagnostic time.
Plus, the CAT IV 600 V safety rating makes the VS290-32 a rugged and versatile tool for the most demanding environments in utility, manufacturing, and building maintenance applications.
All-in-one thermal MSX® and visual videoscope
INSPECT INACCESSIBLE AREAS SAFELY
Quickly find hidden faults using the 160 × 120 true thermal imager with MSX and 2 MP visual camera, without entering difficult-to-access places.
IDENTIFY, DOCUMENT, SHARE
Improve workflow and communicate potential issues before they become major problems using FLIR Thermal Studio.
VERSATILE, RUGGED, AND RELIABLE
CAT IV 600 V rated and offers a high level of protection against dust and water for the most demanding environments.
Find Hidden Faults, Improve Workflow, Avoid Power Outages
Inspectors who need to quickly and safely search for hidden dangers in difficult-to-access locations—particularly underground electrical distribution vaults—are invited to watch this webinar to learn more about the new VS290-32 Thermal MSX® Videoscope Kit.
This industrial thermal and visual videoscope is designed to fit in small openings, including those in manhole covers, gearboxes, motors, and other electric utility systems.
- Catch hot spots or mechanical issues before a failure occurs
- Inspect difficult to reach or dark areas through small openings
- Conduct electrical inspections safely and quickly so you can get more done in less time
- Improve workflow and easily communicate potential issues with easy-to-use reporting software