The FLIR TG275 Thermal Camera for Automotive Applications is built around a true thermal 160×120 camera sensor (19,200 pixels) that allows technicians see vehicles in a whole new way so this makes the TG275 the ideal thermal imager for electric & hybrid vehicles.
The TG275 combines non-contact temperature measurement and thermal imaging into one troubleshooting tool to help you quickly find the source of heat-related problems and to spot potential faults when performing automotive maintenance and repair
The TG275 measures temperatures from -25 to 550 degrees Celsius (-13 to 1022 degrees Fahrenheit), allowing users to quickly inspect air conditioning, hot exhaust, brake rotors, axle bearings, turbo chargers, differentials, coolant system, electrical components, and battery systems for electric vehicles.
The FLIR TG275 is the only spot thermal camera equipped with FLIR Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging (MSX®). This patented, two-camera technology extracts high-contrast details from the images taken by an onboard visible light camera and superimposes them onto the thermal images, creating a sharper, easier-to-understand picture. Users can then easily store those images to reassure customers that a problem was fixed.
FLIR engineered the rugged TG275 to endure professional environments, whether it’s tasked with checking diesel truck engines or the hydraulic systems on construction equipment. The IP54 enclosure provides a high level of protection against dust and water.
The FLIR TG275 also includes an LED light and laser pointer and because of this it helps guide your temperature measurements by indicating the size and area of the surface being measured.
Other useful features include Bluetooth® Low Energy (BLE) wireless technology to easily move images to a mobile device; professional reporting with FLIR Tools®; adjustable emissivity levels; and real-time temperature updates. Also, the portable TG275 has a rechargeable battery and expandable memory.
To connect the TG275 to a mobile device running the FLIR Tools™ Mobile App, turn on the mobile device and start the FLIR Tools™ Mobile App (download the mobile App from the Google Play™ store, the Apple App store, or here: https://www.flir.com/products/flir-tools-app/.
This affordable thermal imager is ideal for diagnosing issues related to heated seats, rear window defroster, relays and switches, parasitic drain on the battery, exhaust manifolds, radiators, catalytic converters, drive train components, HVAC system (vents), and AC condensers.
FLIR TG275 KEY FEATURES:
• 160 x 120 pixel true thermal imager (Lepton® microbolometer with integrated shutter)
• Visible spectrum 2M pixel digital camera
• Adjustable MSX® (Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging) adds key details from the visible spectrum to the IR image for improved diagnostics
• Easy-to-read 320 x 240 2.4” TFT colour LCD display
• Wide temperature range 25 ~ 550℃
• High temperature switch for measurements > 400℃
• Intuitive programming menu system in over 21 languages
• 3 presets and 1 custom emissivity setting
• LED Flashlight
• Laser pointer and cross-hair display for easy targeting
• 4 GB internal image capture memory
• USB–C connectivity for image transfer and charging
• Bluetooth® remote temperature monitoring and image transmission to mobile devices
• IP54 enclosure protects from dirt, dust, and oil
• Rechargeable battery with adjustable auto power off (APO) timer
• Accessory mounting for tripods and other accessories